Embedded Software Development
CS offering includes the development of complete critical and non-critical embedded software packages. Development is performed using Agile methodology as an efficient mean to produce quality software in a rapid and cost-efficient manner.
Software package includes the following V-cycle stages of development
- Planning process documentation and development tooling set-up
- High-level software specification from client system specification
- Software architecture and low-level design
- Source code
- Software executable generation and debugging.
CS maintains a complete software development environment within its premises, and corresponding verification activities are performed by independent V&V integrated product teams.
- Requirement capture: DOORS, Reqtify, LDRA
- Specifications: UML, LUSTRE/Scade
- Design: SCADE, Matlab, Simulink
- Methodologies: V-cycle, Agile
- ADA (83, 95, 2005), C, C++, Java, C#, assembler
- Design tools: SCADE, Matlab, Simulink, LabVIEW
- Configuration management: Subversion, ClearCase, Mantis, Git, JIRA, Tuleap
- LDRA suite: TBrun, Testbed and MISRA-C Checker
- Code generation: SCADE KCG, Simulink RT-EC
- Assembler for most microprocessors: MPC 555, MPC5554, MPC5566, ARM, DSP
- Windriver Diab and GCC Compilers
- Greenhills MULTI IDE
- Greenhills INTEGRITY RTOS
- Buses: ARINC 429, ARINC 629, MIL-STD-1553, CANBUS, Ethernet
- Test benches: OPAL-RT, National Instrument PXI
CS Canada provides a wide range of expertise in the development, verification, validation and certification of mission and safety critical software of embedded systems. This complete offering insures a large cohesion between each of the critical aspects from development to certification and allows CS to manage complete programs.
Why consider CS ?
We have been involved successfully for more than 15 years with the most demanding and the highest level of critical systems in the aerospace industry with jet engine controls within DO-178C Level A certification with the largest OEMs in North America and many other critical systems for aeronautics, space, automotive, train, and industrial markets.
This expertise is now available at your service!